Overview – SAP Conversational AI (Chatbot) Integration with SAP C/4HANA
How does it work in C/4HANA?
- The customer will search for a product from Messenger bot.
- Being on messenger chatbot, a customer searches for a product and a request goes to SAP Commerce (OCC Webservices).
- SAP Commerce (OCC Webservices) then responds with a list of products.
- Customers can view product details and add them to their cart.
- Customers can checkout and place an order.
- Checkout and order services will interact in the same behaviour as mentioned above for “search product”.
- Chatbot integration with SAP C/4HANA (SAP Commerce Cloud).
- Customer assistance while searching for products.
- Customer assistance for the selection of a particular product when there are related products.
- Help increase sales and revenue.
- Better customer experience by making shopping faster and easier.
- Train your bot with intents, entities and skills required to interact with an e-commerce system. Ex: I want to buy Jackets, I am looking to buy a Camera, Camera, Jacket
- Expose eCommerce Web Services (OCC layer) from SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Integrate your bot via external services or webhook component in SAP Conversational AI.
- Connect bot with social media platforms like Facebook Messenger or other communication mediums like Slack or Skype.
A few more use cases using SAP C/4HANA and SCP Extension Factory
- Problem Statement: Users are usually not satisfied with only images of products on the website and want to see an animated or video form.
- Solution: Search for products from SAP Commerce Cloud via SAP CAI, Spartacus or any other integrated systems and respond with a promotional video of a product.
- Technical solution:
- Store product promotional videos in GCP storage against each product.
- Integrate SCP Extension Factory for extensibility and utilise GCP storage from Service Broker.
- Receive video from GCP storage against the requested product.
- Problem Statement:
Sellers don’t get notified when there is a demand for a product i.e. out of stock, so there is a need arises to recontact that customer when stock is available.
Implement SAP C4C to help sellers get notified about stock requirements for particular products.
- Implement SCP Extension Factory to utilise the services of SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Cloud for Customers.
- Extension factory checks if stock is not available then sends details in SAP C4C to sellers and then sellers will contact customers to know when the stock is available.
- If the stock is available then it lets customers buy from SAP Commerce Cloud store.